Something luxurious and new or a sentimental favourite! We will help you choose a perfect wedding fragrance.
Perhaps true with everyone some fragrances always remind us of specific things. And then we use all our senses to recall those special moments. So with all these things in mind it stands to reason that your wedding perfume is something really special. It will not only fragrance your special day but can also be with you for the rest of your life to refresh those memories whenever you want.
Planning your wedding scent
You need to plan your wedding scent, just like all other elements. So that you’ll be sure that you will smell as wonderful as you will look. You may end up with your everyday favourite or might get something entirely different though don’t make any quick decisions. This is a really fun process!
Begin by thinking about the wedding style that you have planned. If wedding perfume is chosen carefully it will become an integral part of your special day.
Have you planned a beautiful countryside wedding or will be taking your vows in a garden ceremony? Floral inspired perfume gift sets for her will be perfect for such a wedding. If the venue has a lot of trees, even vines or orchards, fruity yummy perfumes will do the trick.
Elegant white floral, gorgeous green leaves & something very light will create the feeling that you want for chic city weddings. Alternatively if you prefer something beautiful though not very overpowering, a clean, fresh wedding fragrance will work anywhere.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you are out shopping for the wedding perfume:
1. Don’t apply any perfume when you go out for shopping. If you’ll spray a fragrance on top of a fragrance you will not get the real idea of the scents you are trying
2. Spray perfume on skin instead of paper strips. As our skins vary greatly and hence the same scent can give different fragrance on deferent people.
3. Do not judge a perfume quickly in spite of the huge encouragement you get from the sales person. You need minimum 30 minutes for a perfume to settle on your skin and only after the mentioned time a fragrance develops completely.
4. Try a perfume with higher oil contents like Eau de Parfum rather than Eau de Toilettes as the former will last longer.
5. Finally, consider a new perfume for your wedding day even if you are simply in love with your regular scent. This will probably help you link your fragrance to your special day down the line. Though don’t go for a wildly different perfume – you definitely know what you like!
If you are buying it for your friend to make her feel special on her big day than we have a range of Perfume Gift Sets for Her to choose from. Pick one according to her taste and surprise her!
Post a Comment