Since our skin absorbs about 60% of what we apply the hidden chemicals in perfumes can be irritating or even harmful to our long term health.
Whereas natural perfumes are made without synthetic chemicals, are cruelty and gluten free. These are the best natural perfumes for less asking price, we have found for you, which you can even test and try to see what works best for you.
LURK makes absolutely amazing perfumes using sustainably sourced ingredients in beautiful eco-friendly packaging. They use triple distilled USDA-organic cane alcohol infusing a blend of essential oils with organic jojoba oil for a balanced and fresh fragrance.
PHLUR uses only responsibly sourced ingredients and even use recycled glass in their gorgeous packaging. Its scents include the floral siano, spicy Moab and decadent with hints of pepper and clove.
Pour le Monde
Products used by Pour le Monde are certified by Natural Products Association, FSC certified, vegan and cruelty free. Three of their scents are made with Florida grapefruit and Italian bergamot and helps you make a statement.
IME Natural Perfumes
Uses 100% natural ingredients and each of its scents is designed to bring out the subtle qualities and has its own unique personality. It is also certified 100% natural from the natural perfumers’ guild & from safe cosmetics Australia certified toxin free.
It helps in smelling best without irritating and harsh chemicals. Lavanila fragrances are packed with vitamins, natural oils and antioxidants that are non-toxic and safe. They infuse oils and organic sugarcane alcohol in packaging that simple yet stunning.
Skylar creates clean and modern fragrances from safe ingredients remaining all vegan and cruelty free. It uses 80% natural ingredients with remaining 20% being non-allergic synthetic ingredients.
By Rosie Jane
It is handcrafted in small batches using organic and natural ingredients. Its fragrances range from alluring notes of gardenia & fig to subtle notes of jasmine.
Givescent is not just alcohol free but is free of any phthalates, sulfates and parabens as well. Its 3 scents are full of enchanting aromas – a blend of lemon & bergamot, mint inspired by citrus trees and a mix of musk reminiscent of the beach and amber and sun ripened citrus with spicy vanilla.
Every three months Sylvie releases a set of 3 scents that can be worn on their own or layered for your own personal signature fragrance. The perfumes made by the brand are vegan and cruelty free and are travel friendly.
One Seed creates complex fragrances for an unforgettable experience. They use 80% organic ingredients. Ranging from floral to woodsy they have highly concentrated fragrances.
Most high quality ingredients from botanicals around the world are used by Providence Perfume. Pure vanilla, rose essence & Jasmine are their main ingredients for intoxicating fragrances that are sure to turn heads.